Md. Mostafizur Rahman
Md. Mostafizur Rahman was born in a reputed Muslim family in Bangladesh. His father was an army. So he passed all his childhood and boyhood in different cantonments. His family background helps him to be discipline, punctual and responsible.
He completed my SSC from Jalalabad Cantonment Public School & College, Sylhet and HSC from Savar Cantonment Public School & College. Later He completed his BBA major in Finance from East West University.
After the graduation he completed his internship from Trust Bank Limited, Savar Cantonment Branch. Then He joined in Grameenphone Limited as an Executive (Contractual) under Finance Division at GP House. It was the most amazing period of his corporate life. Currently he is working as an Senior Executive at Summit Communications Limited.
|Summit Communications Limited (2017 –Present)
Senior Executive (2019 – Present)
Executive (2017 – 2019)
Business Control Department
Karwan Bazar, Dhaka
|Grameenphone Limited (2016 – 2017)
GP House, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka
|Trust Bank Limited (2015)
Intern, General Banking Division
Savar Cantonment, Savar, Dhaka
- Advanced Excel Training: Two days long training program on Microsoft Excel by EWU Business Club (2015).
- Business Plan Writing: Two days long program on business plan writing by IFC. EWU Business Club (2014).
- Effective Communication: One day long training on effective communication by IFC, Business Edge and EWUCCC (2013).
- Problem Solving: One day long training on problem solving study IFC, Business Edge and EWUCCC (2013).
- Capsule Training Camp: Nine days long trading by BNCC Mainamati Regiment (2008)